Agile Virtual Summit Code of Conduct
All participants of the Agile Virtual Summit are expected to abide by our Code of Conduct, during in-person events that are hosted and/or associated with Weisbart Consulting Inc.
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we expect you to help make participation in our project and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behaviour that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Referring to people by their preferred pronouns and making one's best effort to use gender-neutral pronouns when uncertain
Examples of unacceptable behaviour by participants include:
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, public or private harassment
- Publishing others' private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Not being respectful to reasonable communication boundaries, such as 'leave me alone,' 'go away,' or 'I’m not discussing this with you.'
- The usage of sexualised language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Demonstrating the graphics or any other content you know may be considered disturbing
- Assuming or promoting any kind of inequality including but not limited to: age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, nationality and race, personal appearance, religion, or sexual identity and orientation
- Other conduct which you know could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting.
Violations of the Code of Conduct may be reported by sending an email to [email protected].
We hold the right and responsibility to remove comments or other contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any members for other behaviours that could be deemed inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
This Code of Conduct is adapted from dev.to.